The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors and forum participants on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the Unconservatory or official policies of the Unconservatory.
Terms of Service
Pakistanweek.org uses a Creative Commons license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
This allows Pakistanweek.org work published online to be distributed under different terms and conditions to normal copyright.
The license allows all articles and comments posted on the website to be redistributed with prior permission, provided that:
- The redistribution is for non-commercial purposes
- The original author of the work is credited
- Pakistanweek.org is credited, and a link is included to the original instance of the work on Pakistanweek.org
- The work is not altered, only redistributed.
To read the legal code, click here.
The Creative Commons license only applies to original material from Pakistanweek.org and does not cover material that Pakistanweek.org has cross-posted from another source with their permission or has curated and aggregated stories from other sources. For republishing the original content produced by a source other than Pakistanweek.org, please contact the original source of the article. All cross-posts are indicated as such with a line at the end of the article and linked back to the original source.
Third-Party Advertisement Policy
Third-party advertisements are displayed on the website under a contract with online ad serving platforms under the terms and conditions governed by them. PakistanWeek monitors our websites for advertisements and takes immediate action for blocking them in case any inappropriate ad appears on the website.
The users of this website may also consider the following:
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to the website users based on their visit to this website and/or other websites on the internet.
- Users may “opt-out” / withdraw from using the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the ads, preference manager. Alternatively, users may opt-out by visiting info
However, despite all our effort if you find any inappropriate advertisement, you immediately report to us Pakistanweekusa@gmail.com with the screenshot and URL which opens when that ad is clicked. We will take necessary action to block it as per the Terms & Conditions of our online ad serving platforms.