Pakistanweek.org uses a Creative Commons license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
This allows Pakistanweek.org work published online to be distributed under different terms and conditions to normal copyright.
The license allows all articles and comments posted on the website to be redistributed without any further permission sought providing that:
- The redistribution is for non-commercial purposes
- The original author of the work is credited
- org is credited, and a link is included to the original instance of the work on Pakistanweek.org
- The work is not altered, only redistributed.
To read the legal code, click here.
The Creative Commons license only applies to original material from the Pakistanweek.org and does not cover material that the Pakistanweek.org has cross-posted from another source with their permission or has curated and aggregated stories from other sources. For republishing the original content produced by a source other than the Pakistanweek.org, please contact the original source of the article. All cross posts are indicated as such with a line at the end of the article and linked back to the original source.
Third-Party Advertisement Policy
Third party advertisements are displayed on the website under a contract with online ad serving platforms under the terms and conditions governed by them. PakistanWeek monitors our websites for the advertisements and take immediate action for blocking them in case any inappropriate ad appears on the website.
The users of this website may also consider the following:
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to the website users based on the their visit to this website and/or other websites on the internet.
- Users may “opt out” / withdraw from using DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the ads preference manager. Alternatively, users may opt out by visiting info
However, despite all our effort if you find any inappropriate advertisement, you immediately report to us Pakistanweekusa@gmail.com with the screenshot and URL which opens when that ad is clicked. We will take necessary action to block it as per Terms & Conditions of our online ad serving platforms.